• Full Service Building: 24 hour Front Desk, Card Access, gated underground parking with 24 hour attendant.
• (1-8) Blocks to 16th Street Mall, Convention Center, Performing Arts, Pepsi Center: Concerts/Nuggets/Avalanche, Coor Field/Rockies Baseball, Invesco Field/
Broncos Football (1/2 mile), State Capital, Restaurants, Bars, Movies, 6-Flags Elitch Gardens,
Children's Museum, Aquarium, Downtown Colleges. Red Rocks Amphitheater 30 minutes. • Rocky Mountain Views+Sunsets or City Views from Balcony and every room. • Full Gym + Clubroom w/ full amenities (bar, pool table). On 3rd floor. • OutdoorSwimming Pool on 3rd Floor Deck overlooking Downtown, rare for downtown. • Washer/Dryer • On-Site Maid and Maintenance Additional as needed.
• Airport Transportation: A-Premier Transportation, Dennis Choo 303-456-0018. APREMIER@msn.com. Dennis is the former Front Desk Manager at Brooks Tower.
• Car Rental: All major car rentals 3-5 blocks • Prime Steak House and 24/7, 7-11 without leaving the building. • Area Restaurants: Sam's #3 Denver's #1 breakfast, OceanAire, PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory, Ling&Louie's, Capital Grille, Starbucks,Tamayo gourment Mexican, Rock Bottom Brew Pub, Paradise Bakery to name only a few. • Super Market/Food Store: Fresh Market, Kings Sooper 6 blocks $3 by cab. • Walgreens + RiteAid Pharmacy 3 blocks • Liquor Store: Champa Liquors, 2 blocks, Argonaut Liquors (delivery).
• Bars: Rock Bottom Brew Pub, Jazz @ Jack's live music at Pavilions 3 blocks, many others. • Comedy Works: 2 blocks • Movie Theater: Pavilions 4 blocks
• The Legendary Red Rocks Amphitheater summer concerts: 30 minutes.
• Golfing: City Park Golf Course, 10 minutes, $10 by cab • Post Office: 4 blocks • Kinko's Fed Ex: 3 blocks • Office Depot: 3 blocks • Dry Cleaning: Heritage Dry Cleaners, 1.5 blocks • Hair Cut/Salon: Colorado Hair Company in building.